Splintered Light Miniatures: 15mm Undead

This morning the postman rang once and, after a week in Malpensa's dungeons, more infernal servants answered the call and joined the hordes of the Necromancer from Musocco. Now my HotT's Undead Army is almost complete, only the God element is missing. I couldn't wait a minute so I took pictures of them before any cleaning, sorry for that.
The minis are from Splintered Light Miniatures' 15/18mm Undead range. I already love them.

Zombie Infantry 1
Two elements of Hordes.

Vampires
These came in pairs, for a total of six minis. I'll build an element os Assassins and I'll keep the other three for skirmishing and role-playing. Dave was really kind to mix half a pack of Vampires (six) with half a pack of Spectres (six).

Spectres
I've got six of these. I'll build an element of Lurkers and I'll keep the others for skirmishing, role-playing and scenery. These are Barbara's and my favorite ones.

Skeleton Catapult
Together with Spectres this was the reason why I chose Splintered Light's.
One Artillery element. It would be nice to turn the ball into a skull.

Skeleton Mammoth
This is just awesome.
It will be the fearsome Behemot element of my army. It'll be hard to choose which head...

Bat Swarm
I've never liked the single-standing bats, so when I saw this swarm I had no more doubts.
One Fliers element.

Raven Flock

These aren't for the Undead Army, but I liked them more than the Bat Swarm.

King Shade
Having reached 50$, I deserved this beautiful mini.
He could represent my Hero element.
Sorry for the sprue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DBA Paper Counters/Icons Army

28mm Dwarf